These are like the polar opposite of the infomercial gifs
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
Get up and leave // E.E (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)
Love this so much
I needed this post
a guide for people who can’t tell the 90s from the early 2000s apart
- if people are dressed in neon, it’s the 90s
if people are dressed in space age metallics, it’s the 2000s
Filming for Batman Vs. Superman is taking place at Michigan Central Station tonight.
My friend Maggie, at the young age of 34, just found out she has a twin, and now it’s up to all of us to help her find them!
I love a mystery!
Please share this photo!
Accidentally hurting someone vs. accidentally hurting an animal
Nah, they just got older and got jobs as your local law enforcement and government officials.
They raised children and grandchildren who think exactly like them.
And the children and grandchildren of these terrorists are continuing their work, giving us hell on our jobs and in college courses, even to our babies on the playground.
LITERALLY MY FAVORITEThis is so much better than any russian roulette or “poison cookie” analogy.